Physical Therapist in Illinois
Physical Therapists will assist the patient in the recovery process. The goal as a Home Health Agency in Illinois is to restore mobility and physical function for the patient where therapy is conducted in the home setting.
Some of the treatments that can be facilitated at the patient’s home are:
- Post-Surgical Treatment and Care
- Joint Mobility Training
- Education in the Use of Assistive Devices or DME
- Chronic Pain Treatment and Management
- Arthritis Treatment and Care
- Lymphedema Management and Care
- Light Exercises / Aerobic Training
- Prosthetics Fitting and Training
- Muscle Function Rehabilitation
For your rehabilitative success, call Dependable Nursing Home Health Services, Inc. at 847-565-4150 and request for physical therapy services or any of our Home Health Services in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.